Dear DI Drake
Feb. 6th, 2013 10:09 pmThe writing is neat and precise, it could fit in perfectly with any of the memos she distributed in the office.
DearDI Drake Alex,
I'm sorry. I meant to find you, maybe try to understand, now that we both know the truth. Maybe try to figure out what to do with this third chance at life. But I can't ignore it. I know what happened to me, now, and it isn't something I can pretend didn't
I just
I can't
Thank you for believing in me. Even when I didn't.
I hope you and Guv are happy.
I'll stand you a round, when you come and join us some day.
Shaz
Tucked inside the envelope is Shaz's warrant card, circa 1983.
Dear
I'm sorry. I meant to find you, maybe try to understand, now that we both know the truth. Maybe try to figure out what to do with this third chance at life. But I can't ignore it. I know what happened to me, now, and it isn't something I can pretend didn't
I just
I can't
Thank you for believing in me. Even when I didn't.
I hope you and Guv are happy.
I'll stand you a round, when you come and join us some day.
Shaz
Tucked inside the envelope is Shaz's warrant card, circa 1983.